Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The first one is me in Heidelburg, Germany. I am standing in a castle window that overlooks the town and the river. There are so many castles! Sorry I didnt turn it...I forgot.The one of all the bikes is a typical scene in Europe, which is why I am in love with this place! Everywhere you go there are recycling bins next to trash cans, bikes, public transportation and smart cars. America definately is coming up short in a few areas... The next pictures are of Pete's family in Asolo. They were so nice to us and fed us way to much. They were so nice we might just have to go back:) Pete's 2nd cousin Marchellina even stole grapes froma local winery so we could try them. Then there is Gramma, aka Aunt Rita or ZiaRita. She is so hilarious...she pedals that bike like no one's business.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home