Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined.

Thursday, July 26, 2007



Well folks, this is her. This is the massage therapist who used my ass as a punching bag for 20 minutes everyday last week. Here's the story:

In Tonya's 2nd attempt to keep my days occupied and to insure I do not become bored while shes at work, she decided to get me a massage everyday last week. So, Day 1 started out with me waking up early (9:30am) and was at my massage appointment by 11am. Tonya told me that the lady spoke english, which I found out very quickly that was not the case. She lead me to the back room, motioned me to take off my clothes. I thought that she meant right then, so since I have become very comfortable with nakedness during my time here in Minsk, I ripped off my dress, leaving my panties and I quickly layed down on her table (come to find out she usually leaves the room...oh well). She began the massage by gently and slowly running her hands from my neck to my lower back, and when she got to the top of my ass, she took hold of my undies and ripped them down my upper thighs, exposing my tushy and scaring the shit out of me. I tried to hold back my laughter. I wasn't aware that this massage included a deep tissue ass massage. She started caressing my back, then ass, back, then ass, and then, when I thought it couldnt get any worse, she started pounding her fists into my ass, kneading it like dough, following that by rapid percussion, slapping my butt so hard I tensed up and almost tooted. I'm sure the ass slapping turned my white ass to a cherry color. After 20 minutes of beating, slapping, punching, karate chopping and kneading my entire body, I was still trying to contain my laughter. The timer went off, which meant I was home free. The lady said something to me in Russian, I think it was "time to get up" or something along those lines, so I slowly lifted my battered body off the table and put my clothes back on....what had just happened?!

By the end of the week, I had gotten use to this type of massage, although I never really got use to her pulling down my underwear. I thought about pulling them down myself, but I didnt want her to think I was trying to take over her job. What if I didnt pull them down far enough? I figured I should just leave the undies situation to the professional so things didnt get any more awkward.

Overall, this experience, like many others here in Belarus, was memorable and enlightening. I will never forget this massage therapist or the innovative massage techniques she perfected on my butt.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Chadrick said...

Absolutely hilarious. Wait until Grandpa hears about this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home